ADOX Scala 50 is an ultra fine grained superpanchromatic BW transparency (slide) film with very high resolution, excellent sharpness, clear filmbase and very high Dmax.
Scala 50 can be developed in the ADOX Scala reversal kit, Foma reversal kit and by professional labs which offer BW reversal processing like Photo Studio 13, Stuttgart, Germany (mailorder and international shipping).
– sensitivity: ISO 50/18°; pull- and push-processing possible
– superpanchromatic sensitisation
– very high resolution
– excellent sharpness
– extremely fine grain
– extremely good enlargement capability: SCALA 50 transparencies can be projected on side lengths of several meters
– very good max. contrast range (‘dynamic range’)
– very low value for Dmin. (brillant highlights)
– very high value for Dmax (deep black shadows)
– neutral to slight warm tone
– excellent price-performance ratio / value for money.
Resolution: up to 280 lp/mm at an image contrast of 1000:1.
Base: 0,1mm PET
Anti Halation: Combined AHU/NC.
Write a review
Sharing honest and insightful reviews is helpful to everyone in the film community. Bought this product or used it before? Then please share your thoughts with other customers. Got tips on how to best use the product? You may leave these comments here as well. Thank you! :-)
Want to learn more about the details above? Please have a look at our beginners guides & tutorials. Need inspiration? Visit our visual film guide to pick your next film / chemical combo.
Credits for reviews
Where we ship
We focus on shipments within the European Union. We feel that this is best for the environment, and it is cost-efficient too.
However, in the case of specific goods such as our cameras & books, B2B orders, or larger quantities, we are happy to ship to a broader set of countries. Please reach out for a shipping quote with your favourite carrier.
— please note that most chemicals can only be shipped to the EU countries and the UK.
See any errors on this page?